404 forum

Discussion about 404

Back to the main 404 site

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Posting rules
  • Please do not post solutions to puzzles, but rather post hints as appropriate in response to queries
  • Type [spoiler] ... [/spoiler] around the outside of any hints so they can't be read by accident - e.g. [spoiler]have you tried looking at the corner of the page?[/spoiler]

#1 2022-02-12 12:21:04

Debs

Hwp

Please help! I’ve done everything I need to do following all instructions on the clues but just can’t work out what it’s meant to say! Is there anywhere of finding the answer? I’ve done the hard bit but it’s just not clear.

#2 2022-02-16 01:09:42

Administrator

Re: Hwp

I've added a new hint to the help system which may be what you need to know? It's after the 7th hint, and before the pre-existing 8th to 10th hints.

Or if that doesn't help then here's what you need to do, as a full explanation. So don't read unless you want to know exactly how to solve this:

Spoiler

Attach the blocks together. Anywhere you see the same number and letter combination, copy them out and draw them next to one another. The exact position of the text shows the exact position to attach them. The numbering provides the order of the resulting letters, to spell a 5-letter word.

Board footer